Safety at Industriepark Höchst
Welcome in Industriepark Höchst
Blanket ban on smoking in Industriepark Höchst
- There is a blanket ban on smoking in Industriepark Höchst.
- Smoking is only allowed in specially marked areas.
- The ban on smoking also applies inside vehicles.
Prohibition of alcohol and drugs
- Drugs and alcoholic beverages may not be brought into or consumed in Industriepark Höchst.
- No one may enter Industriepark Höchst while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You must follow German traffic laws in Industriepark Höchst (Straßenverkehrsordnung).
- The maximum speed limit is 30 km/h. Exceptions are indicated by traffic signs.
- Always yield to trains.
- Watch out for special-purpose vehicles in all areas of Industriepark Höchst.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalks.
- Traffic accidents must be reported (dial 112 from within the park, or +49 69 305-112 from a cell phone to reach the emergency dispatcher).
No photographs and filming
Taking photographs and filming using photo cameras, video cameras or cell phones is strictly prohibited. If you need a photography or filming permit, please contact the Service Center.
The Service Center can be reached at +49 69 305-2455 or +49 69 305-24780.
Sign-in at the plant
- You must sign in at the designated plant sign-in desk. There are signs identifying sign-in desks.
- You may not begin work until you have signed in, received safety instructions, and obtained authorization to begin work.
- You must sign out again at the sign-in desk when leaving the plant.
- Plant equipment may not be operated, modified or removed without the plant's permission.
Gas alarm (external or outdoor hazard)
- Sirens will warn you if a hazardous gas leak has occurred
- Plant gas alarm: Signal issued by wall siren, continuous alarm for 60 seconds
- Roof sirens: Signal issued by sirens, intermittent alarm for 60 seconds,
Animals may not be brought into Industriepark Höchst.
Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to enter Industriepark Höchst.